TE REO MAIOHA AKORANGA ZOOM – NGĀ TURE
- Kia tika te wāhi hui: Find a quiet place with little distractions and good lighting. Ensure your device is charged or the charger is nearby. Please do not sit outside as the wind can overwhelm people’s speakers.
- Kia tika te wā tae mai ai: Arrive on time.
- Kaua e kai: No eating while in the session with your kaiwhakaako/kaiāwhina.
- Tae a tinana, a hinengaro mai: Be present! Please respect the time that your kaiwhakaako has given to prepare for your session. Reading your emails or answering texts is a no-no. Dress appropriately for the session.
- Whakapā mai: If you will be absent, please let us know either by phone, text, email or messenger.
- Whakatika tōu ingoa: Please ensure your Display name is showing correctly.
- Whakamōhio koe i tō “Mute Button”: Make sure you can mute and unmute yourself. The button for this will be different depending on your device so ensure you know where it is on YOUR device.
Mēnā he pātai, he raru rānei kōrero atu ki a īmēra: Any questions or issues, email email@example.com.